WEIGHING DOSING UNIT (BATCH) TYPE DPX.
User friendly and simple, ensuring flexibility of operation and providing dosing of 2 to 6
materials (granules only) by weight.
Dosing of the main materials is achieved via « cup » valves with an optimized and unique
Outlet apertures are interchangeable to suit the required throughput.
Dosing of additives is achieved via a dosing screw & sleeve to guarantee greater
accuracy, with interchangeable screws & and sleeve to suit the required throughput.
The dosing and mixing assembly includes :
– Support framework for the assembly, storage silo bins, weighing bin and mixer.
– 2 to 4 dosing units for principal materials with square storage bins, 15 liters capacity,
with hinged cover lid, visual level, pneumatic dosing valve,
– 1 to 2 screw dosing units for additives with storage bins, 8 liters capacity, emptying
outlet, hinged cover lid and inclined dosing duct. The dosing screw is driven via a 3 phase
motor/gearbox, 0.25 kw
– Stainless steel weighing bin, 10 liters capacity, mounted on one load cell, equipped with
an electropneumatically controlled emptying flap.
– Stainless steel horizontal mixer, 12 liters capacity, with double helix mixing shaft
driven via 3 phase motor/gearbox, 0,37 kw, fully opening front door, low level detector
allowing unloading of the weighing bin.
Control Panel :
PLC for control of the process, recipes, material usage, material management, software
for injection (standard with option for blow moulding), keyboard and display.
Steel plate epoxy coated, white paint RAL 9010 or epoxy metallic grey RAL9007